Labels

Beer (100) Cider (6) Whisky (2) 5/5 (1) Gin (1) Others (1)

Search This Blog

100th Beer Post and Updating the Rating Scale

The blog has reached one milestone in my journey of alcoholic beverages. Peroni Gran Riserva Puro Malto had the honour of being the 100th beer that I reviewed, and it was actually quite a good beer, considering its bulk quality. Since this blog has achieved a good number of readers, and blog entries, I've decided to update the rating scale. I realized that too many beverages were achieving the same scores, and therefore I've decided to extend the scale. Furthermore, I've decided to add a verbal grade to help readers understand what each score means. From now on, all the beverages will be graded on a scale of 1-100, 1 being the worst and 100 being the absolute maximum. Here are the verbal descriptions of each point category:

95-100 Legendary
90-94 Exceptional
80-89 Great
70-79 Good
51-69 Above average
50 Average
30-49 Below Average
16-29 Undrinkable
1-15 Abysmal

I hope that this makes the reviews even more helpful. Thanks for reading, and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment