Labels

Beer (100) Cider (6) Whisky (2) 5/5 (1) Gin (1) Others (1)

Search This Blog

Foreword

Hiya! Since I've come across (read 'have drunk') so many alcoholic beverages, I've lost track of the taste of some, well OK most, of them. I do remember the most unforgettable flavors, the best and the worst. However, since to this date I've drank too many kinds of beer, cider, wine, whiskey, cognac, vodka, (insert alcohol type here), I figured now would be the right time to start writing down my opinions about each one. In other words, this blog will focus on reviewing all kinds of alcoholic beverages. It's mainly meant for my own purposes: for remembering my opinions about each beverage. However, the reviews are also here in case anyone else is interested in them. If any of you stumble upon my blog while searching for reviews about a specific liquor, feel free to follow my recommendations. After you have tasted it yourself, leave a comment. I'm interested in seeing if you agree or disagree with me. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment